Summary: Responsible for writing proposals to support the mission of Good Neighbors of Central Ohio, and submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundations and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
- Work with President and Executive Committee to gather information necessary to report to corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Provide stewardship to current donors, submitting yearly written updates (newsletters and grant reports) to corporate and foundation donors.
- Gain understanding of organizational history and programs by attending planning meetings and annual picnic.
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Submit monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to President of grant prospects, grant applications, and donor relations.
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
- Internet Research
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours monthly
- Regularly communication with President and Executive Committee