*Please, provide your phone number in the comments.*
A Personal Assistant helps alleviate the CEO’s schedule by taking care of tasks which take up her time, but can be done by someone else. The CEO delegating tasks to her personal assistant permits her to focus on modeling the organization’s culture and values, leading the team, finding ways to share and spread the cause of domestic violence and our organization, and so many more important responsibilities.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Devising and maintaining filing systems
- Researching various matters requested by the CEO
- Making outbound calls following guidelines provided by the CEO
- Accomplishing various tasks requested by the CEO
- Maintaining building security by insuring that all doors stay locked at all times. Volunteers will never be alone in the building.
- Supporting other staff and volunteers as needed
- Maintaining cleanliness and care of the Center’s offices
- Supporting other areas whenever possible.
- Office experience
- Telephone skills
- Documentation skills
- Administration skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Ability to use photocopier, scanner, etc.
- Positive attitude with callers, clients, staff and volunteers
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Awareness and adherence to confidentiality and boundaries
- Punctuality and dependability
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent typing skills
- Commitment to non-violent and cooperative work environment
- Commitment to providing quality and equitable services to all clients regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, religion, age or sexual orientation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to do online research
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
- Fluency in Spanish
- Degree in the field OR previous experience
- Data Entry
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Critical Thinking
- Web Design
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hrs/week is preferred, but we're open to all.
- To be considered, please leave your phone number in the comment section when you apply!
- Grant Writing Assistant
- Court Accompaniment Assistant
- Employment Assistant
- Crisis Call Intake Specialist
- Foster Pet Program Assistant
- Marketing and Social Media...
- BOARD MEMBER
- Foster Pet Caregiver
- Event Volunteer
- CEO's Personal Assistant
- Reception and Filing Assistant
- Donation Program and Inventory...
- Cleaning Service- Volunteer