A little late to the game, Mobility Worldwide would like to ramp up an aggresive social media campaign to attract attention to its program and increase donations. This volunteer opportunity is ideal for a Christian who is passionate about helping those unable to walk with a focus on those living in the shadows in the developing world. The supervisor for the position resides in the Greater Atlanta area however, it can be staffed from a virtual office nearly anywhere. Join this wonderful cause and help us to increase donations online through fun, interesting and alluring social campaigns.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours a week or more.
- Experience in developing online campaigns with little or no budget (guerrilla marketing)