MAKE A DIFFERENCE - VOLUNTEER!
7 th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice Gift Entry Assistant
Come help make equal access to justice in our community a reality by helping out at the 4 th Annual Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) Breakfast for Justice, our largest event of the year held at the Meydenbauer Center to ensure equal access to justice for survivors of domestic violence and low-income residents of King County! Attendees include reputed King County law firms, attorneys.
Your role as the Gift Entry Assistant will be to ensure efficient and accurate data entry of all gifts into our donor database and assignment of acknowledgment letter.
- Arrive at 10:00 am on Thursday, May 18 th for brief training
- Accurately record and process all gifts and pledges received from individuals, corporations, foundations and organizations at the event, in donor database management system.
- Report to Aries Almanza, Program- Intake Assistant
Hours and Location:
When: Thursday, May 18 th from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Where: ELAP Offices, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Commitment to ELAP’s mission in promoting equal access to justice
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on a computer in a database for an extended period of time
- Experience with database input
As a volunteer, you have a free ticket to the entire event! A chance to eat breakfast and network with attorneys from reputed law firms.
To apply please submit a completed ELAP General Volunteer Application Form available on the ELAP website www.elap.org. Thank you for your commitment to equal access to justice.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment