MAKE A DIFFERENCE - VOLUNTEER!
7 th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice Document Assistant
Come help make equal access to justice in our community a reality by helping out at the 4 th Annual Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) Breakfast for Justice, our largest event of the year held at the Meydenbauer Center to ensure equal access to justice for survivors of domestic violence and low-income residents of King County! Attendees include reputed King County law firms, attorneys.
Your role as the Document Assistant will be to help prepare all event material before the day of the event.
- Assemble name tags for attendees and other event documents as needed
- Prepare documents as directed in ELAP office
- Organize all printed material for use the day of the event
- Report to Aries Almanza, Program- Intake Assistant
*Training will be provided.
When: Evening of Tuesday, May 16 th at 6:00pm for a maximum of two hours
Where: ELAP Office
- Commitment to ELAP’s mission in promoting equal access to justice
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and absorb new information
As a volunteer, you have a free ticket to the entire event! A chance to eat breakfast and network with attorneys from reputed law firms.
To apply please submit a completed ELAP General Volunteer Application Form available on the ELAP website www.elap.org. Thank you for your commitment to equal access to justice.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment