MAKE A DIFFERENCE - VOLUNTEER!
7th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice Greet and Guide Team Member
Come help make equal access to justice in our community a reality by helping out at the 4 th Annual Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) Breakfast for Justice, our largest event of the year held at the Meydenbauer Center to ensure equal access to justice for survivors of domestic violence and low-income residents of King County! Attendees include reputed King County law firms, attorneys.
Your role as a Greet and Guide Team Member will be to ensure attendees are appropriately welcomed and taken to their appointed seats.
- Arrive by 6:30 am on Thursday, May 18 th for brief training
- Familiarize yourself with the event space
- Greet all attendees with a friendly and professional demeanor and usher attendees to their appropriate seats
- Business attire required
- Report to Aries Almanza, Program- Intake Assistant
*Training will be provided the morning of the event.
When: Thursday, May 18 th from 6:30 am to 9:00 am
Where: Meydenbauer Center, 11100 NE 6th St., Bellevue, WA 98004
The 7 th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice will begin at 7:00 am.
For event details see: http://elap.org/events.htm
- Commitment to ELAP’s mission in promoting equal access to justice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to respond to the questions and concerns of attendees with a friendly and professional demeanor
As a volunteer, you have a free ticket to the entire event! A chance to eat breakfast and network with attorneys from reputed law firms.
To apply please submit a completed ELAP General Volunteer Application Form available on the ELAP website www.elap.org. Thank you for your commitment to equal access to justice.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment