Peacebuilding Solutions (PS) is calling for passionate people who want to change how refugees are worked with and treated all over the world. PS is looking to begin and sustain a revolution in community-based, holistic approaches to refugee community work, and we need your help to do so.
We are looking for committed Board members who can help us engage in internal capacity building, and are also adept at fundraising.
If you’d like to know more about what we do and why we’re different, visit our website at www.solvepeace.org. Or, watch the short documentary that we shot in Haiti here:
This is a remote opportunity: those local to Atlanta are preferred, but we are interested in a world-wide board.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- No more than 3-5 hours per week
- Fundraising Coordinator (Remote)
- Assistant Director of Strategy...
- Volunteer Accounting
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Social Media Coordinator (Remote)
- Seeking 5-7 Volunteer Assistant...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Grant writing volunteers (Remote)
- Looking for passionate people...
- Dragoncon 2017 Fundraiser Lead