Are you interested in learning what running a non-profit is really like? Then we would love to have you join the Green Streets Initiative as an office assistant. You will work with the director in all aspects of the organization: general administrative tasks, social media and outreach, execution of monthly Walk/Ride Days, etc. If you're organized, creative, and interested in promoting healthier, more environmentally friendly commutes, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a volunteer who is available during regular business hours, ideally 15+ hours a week.
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10+ hours per week
- Call local employers re annual...
- Help promote active commuting on...
- Office Assistant
- Help plan events to support...
- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPERTISE...
- Help develop and modify Django...
- Volunteer Manager
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Filmmaker to help tell our story!
- Graphic Design Intern