Venice Family Clinic is currently seeking volunteers to assist with the administrative duties within the Children First Early Head Start (CFEHS) Program!
The mission of Children First Early Head Start is to optimize the quality of life for infants, toddlers, and pregnant women by enriching relationships among families, communities, and staff through child development education and parent empowerment. We promote a continuum of care including comprehensive health services, social services, and community referrals.
Children First Early Head Start is designed to meet the special strengths and needs of each child and family. The program provides the following comprehensive services:
- Child Development and early childhood education
- Parent education, advocacy and involvement
- Child health, safety and wellness
- Nutrition and dental services
- Networking families with community and social services and resources
- Disabilities, wellness and mental health services available
To get involved, sign up for a New Volutneer Info Session on March 7th here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWqcpPkbiGtH4NtxAxppjLt-V5MzEcA-pYLJghZ4ICJWeS2Q/viewform.
For any questions, please contact Cassie Roque at email@example.com.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours per week