Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Inc.’s largest annual fundraising event, THE LUNCH, targets Dallas’ top chief executives and influential community leaders. The event hosts world class speakers across the nation for an afternoon of entertainment while enjoying a discussion about the services rendered by the organization. Proceeds from THE LUNCH promote Goodwill’s Workforce Development Programs, providing a wide-range of assessment, job training and career placement services.
Many volunteers are needed to ensure the event runs smoothly. Volunteer opportunities are available from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Additional details coming soon!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Special Event: The Lunch 2017
- Accounting Department Billing...
- Dallas Mavericks Donation Greeter
- Job Connections Volunteer -...
- Marketing Assistant
- Goodwill Warehouse Volunteers
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Tax Preparer: Volunteer Income...
- IKEA Donation Drive Greeter
- Computer Literacy Lab Assistant
- Retail Store Assistant