Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals looking to share their time and special talents in support of our patients and their families. Volunteers are a vital part of our hospice team who assisst with any number of patient and family needs ranging from social visits to helping with special last wishes and celebrations. Your time and sharing of your special talents can make a meaningful difference for those who need you most.
We need volunteers to help with:
Veteran to Veteran outreach
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Massage Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Initial training is approximately 10 hours.
- Background check, TB test and drug screen are at our expense.
- Tax prep for Hospice Patients
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Medina County Hospice Volunteers
- Annual Memorial Service- Event...
- Independence Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Grafton Hospice Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Lakewood Hospice Volunteers
- Celebrating personal histories
- Reiki (any level) Hospice...
- Brunswick Hospice Volunteers
- Wellington Hospice Volunteers
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers
- Compassionate Companion
- The World is My Garden
- Spanish Speaking Hospice...