As an administrative assistant you will provide support for our organization. You will assist with answering phones, managing calendars, follow-up with schools and instructors, preparing for classes, and other administrative tasks. This is a fast paced job, with a lot of multi-tasking, and exposure to all aspects of the organization.
Ideal candidate will be prompt, positive, and confident, with the willingness to jump in and support on various projects. Able to work independently while maintaining constant communication with the staff, ask questions and update supervisors on open items.
General Responsibilities (not all are daily, most are as assigned):
- Scanning documents, mailing packages, scheduling deliveries.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Prepare paperwork and order materials
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Schedule meetings, writing calls or meeting re-caps.
- Research and inventory as requested by instructors
- Social media tasks: preparing images, copywriting, update website & assist with YouTube videos.
- Development tasks: read scripts for coverage as assigned, sourcing or screening potential partners in trades.
- Other projects include: events, market/festival preparation.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Positive outgoing attitude.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Deadline drives, prepare in advance and excellent follow through on projects.
* Problem Solving and Researching skills.
* Some practice with google doc, spreadsheet, forms
* Photoshop and graphic skills preferred.
* 1 -2 years previous experience in similar role desired
* Bachelor Degree from 4 year university preferred, or currently in school.
10-12 hours per week. Flexible scheduling, can work around school schedules. Office hours are Monday -- Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Looking to fill position immediately. *You can work from home!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training