- Has completed application, screening interview, volunteer orientation and training,
- concluding interview.
- Has completed interview and orientation with bereavement coordinator.
- Has realistic goals for his/her involvement in Hospice.
- Has evidenced his/her goals are compatible with the goals and needs of Hospice
- Gives evidence of commitment to the Hospice program.
- Attends mandatory education in-services.
- Verbalizes willingness to work as a member of a team.
- Respects patient/family belief systems.
- Agrees to follow rules of confidentiality.
- Is reliable and punctual.
World Related Qualifications:
- Ability to enhance and expand programming and events
- Experience working with volunteer boards and committees to communicate program
- Excellent Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to effectively convey
- instructions to staff and volunteers and to delegate responsibilities and assign tasks
- Experience working with a culturally diverse audience
- Ability to work as part of a team in a service-oriented environment
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- LEAD CROWD FUNDER
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Special Event Intern
- Fundraising Specialist
- Assistant Crowd Funder
- Graphic designer for Marketing...
- GRIEF SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- Survey Designer and Research...
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR EVENT...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Virtual Volunteer Assistant
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Policy Procedure Writer 1
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Social Media Community Manager