* Development, implementation and completion of crowdfunding campaig.
* Advance preparation of all aspects of the campaign.
* Writing all campaign materials and correspondence.
* Developing and implementing communications strategy for the press, social
media, email and other outlets.
* Tracking and following-up on all contributions and rewards.
1. Expert knowledge of: Microsoft Office: Windows, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook; Social Media; Web and graphic software.
2. Experience with video software.
3. Must have marketing experience, able to write Press Releases; post to
Facebook, Twitter, etc.
4. Strong written communication skills and ability to obtain high level of
5. Prior project/production coordination experience in a similar industry as
advertising, marketing or other type firm/agency would be preferred, but
not required as long as skills are strong.
6. Graphic design skills required with knowledge of graphic design
programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat/PDF.
7. Be able to craft funding proposals in a clear and compelling manner.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- LEAD CROWD FUNDER
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Special Event Intern
- Fundraising Specialist
- Assistant Crowd Funder
- - COPY - Fundraising Specialist
- GRIEF SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- Survey Designer and Research...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- - COPY - Blogger
- Virtual Volunteer Assistant
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Policy Procedure Writer 1
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Social Media Community Manager