1. Development, implementation and completion of crowdfunding campaign.
2. Advance preparation of all aspects of the campaign.
3. Writing all campaign materials and correspondence.
4. Developing and implementing communications strategy for the press, social
media, email and other outlets.
5. Produce video campaigns to market and promote projects online to reach
campaign funding goals.
6. Coordinate efforts for producing tier prizes/rewards.
7. See the campaign through from conception to final stage of marketing and
achieving funding goals to delivery of rewards.
1. Minimum implementation of 2+ successful crowdfunding campaigns.
2. Extensive project coordination experience.
3. Experience with intern and volunteer coordination.
4. 2-3 years’ experience with fundraising and communications strategies,
including donor relations and social media.
5. Excellent written and oral communications.
6. Detail oriented, ability to take initiative and carry multiple tasks to
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- LEAD CROWD FUNDER
- Virtual Secretary
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Special Event Intern
- Fundraising Specialist
- Assistant Crowd Funder
- Graphic designer for Marketing...
- GRIEF SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- Survey Designer and Research...
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR EVENT...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Virtual Volunteer Assistant
- Public Relations Manager
- Social Media Community Manager
- Public Relations Team Member
- Experienced Grant Writer
- Public Relations Assistant