Girls on the Run San Diego (GOTRSD) inspires girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum that creatively integrates running. We are a twice-weekly after-school character development and fitness program that is part of a national organization of more than 200+ councils. We envision a world where girls know and activate their limitless potential and are free to boldly pursue their dreams.
GOTRSD seeks new board members who will:
- Commit to serve on the Girls on the Run San Diego Board of Directors for a 2-year term
- Attend and participate in monthly board meetings
- Possess a passion for, and commitment to, improving the lives and opportunities of girls in third through eighth grades
- Support fundraising efforts and generate new funding sources
- Attend and promote GOTRSD events
Estimated time commitment: 5-10 hours per month.
Our board is always looking for members who have a background in fundraising, marketing, and accounting. To apply, visit https://www.raceplanner.com/volunteer/signup/gotrsd-bod-application
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours a month
- A background in fundraising and marketing a plus.