Girls on the Run San Diego (GOTRSD) inspires girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum that creatively integrates running. We are a twice-weekly after-school character development and fitness program that is part of a national organization of more than 200+ councils. We envision a world where girls know and activate their limitless potential and are free to boldly pursue their dreams.
GOTRSD seeks new Committee Members in the following areas: Fundraising, Marketing, and Special Events. Committee members will:
- Attend at least one in person meeting per month
- Collaborate with committee members to achieve committee specific goals
- Coordinate with GOTRSD staff on the execution of tasks
- Possess a passion for, and commitment to, improving the lives and opportunities of girls in third through eighth grades
- Attend and promote GOTRSD events
Estimated time commitment: 5-10 hours per month.
- Event Design & Planning
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours a month
- A background in fundraising, event planning and marketing a plus.