CCC Podcast Coordinator
The Chinese Culture Center is a non-profit organization whose mission is to elevate underserved communities and give voice to equality through education and contemporary art.
With guidance from the Director of Education and Engagement, and in partnership with CCC's Research Fellow and Exhibitions Manager, the CCC Volunteer Podcast Coordinator will help conceive and implement eclectic podcasts examining the Chinese American experience as it relates to cross currents of social justice, gender, class, contemporary art, and pop culture.
Specific duties include:
- Helping to plan the range of topics
- The overall "arc" of the upcoming year's podcasts
- Relevancy to current issues.
- In addition, the Podcast Coordinator will implement talent recruitment and care, audience development, project documentation, and evaluation, and will also conduct on-air interviews as appropriate.
This will be CCC's first podcast project, and so there will be ample room to experiment and develop critical production skills and track record.
Schedule: 8 to 16 hours per week minimum
May 1 to mid-August
Reports to: Director of Education & Engagement
- People Skills
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Sound Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8-16 hrs/ week minimum; more available