Assist with guiding/ transporting /leading maternity, STD, family planning, GYN, immunization, laboratory patients throughout the clinic as needed/required; Answer general non medical questions about facility services and operations; assist patients with Q-flow registration and completing required registration paperwork as needed/required.
- Great chance to learn about the daily operations of a dept of health clinic.
- Meet new people and make a difference
- The FL DOH would love to have you
**Be mindful this is a clinic that deals with senitive health infomation, and uses medical terminology**
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Hatian / Creole
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Background screening will need to be completed @800 clematis WPB FL