Kids Connect 5K is coming up on May 20, 2017 and we would love the help of our adult volunteers! We are in the third year of this fundraiser and we would love to see the community come together to execute this event!
We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Registration (Packet Creation, Packet Distribution, 5K/1K Sign-ups) - May 11, May 17, May 18, May 20
- Food & Supplies Pickup & Delivery
- Advance Setup (tables, cones, supplies, tents, food, etc.)
- Parking Lot & 5K Course Attendants
- Post-Race Food Distribution
- 1K Obstacle Course (guide children through obstacle course games)
- Festival Support
- Face Painting
- Glitter Tattoos
- Game management
- Craft stations
- Sports station (sports throw, soccer station, etc.)
- & More!
- Event Cleanup
If you would be interested in helping out, please let us know! And if any one of these areas catches your eye, please get in touch with us-we would love to see you be a part of this event for the kids!
*Sign-up form coming soon!!
*Kids Connect 5K brings 7 school communities together to promote social learning in our schools. It benefits Developmental Connections, a nonprofit working to ensure the healthy social development of all children. By participating in Kids Connect, you help promote inclusive, tolerant school communities.
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We have slots starting at 2 hours or more
- Adult Volunteers 18+ (See high school listing for high schoolers)