As an activities volunteer you get to go on community trips with adults people with intellectual and developmental disabilities like bowling, going to the park, out for ice cream, shopping and more. Yes you get to do the activities with the group and enjoy getting to know those we service by providing companionship, friendship and a positive mentor in their life. You must be willing to have fun indoors playing games or outdoor going to local places.
Flexible opportunity for am or pm shifts 2-4.5 hour options for volunteers. Seniors encouraged to consider the rewarding opportunity or college students going into medical, social work, psychology or teaching if you need service hours for course.
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hour, day shift, afternoon shift. 1/2 day opport
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Student Service Hours
- Activities Volunteer-Middleburg...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Students who need service hours
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- Painting in Middleburg Heights
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- Tadmore Shrine Circus-Canton
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...
- Collection Drive