As an activities volunteer you get to go on community trips with adults people with intellectual and developmental disabilities like bowling, going to the park, out for ice cream, shopping and more. Yes you get to do the activities with the group and enjoy getting to know those we service by providing companionship, friendship and a positive mentor in their life. You must be willing to have fun indoors playing games or outdoor going to local places.
Flexible opportunity for am or pm shifts 2-4.5 hour options for volunteers. Seniors encouraged to consider the rewarding opportunity or college students going into medical, social work, psychology or teaching if you need service hours for course.
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hour, day shift, afternoon shift. 1/2 day opport
- PM Pool Volunteer
- Evening Recreation Volunteer
- Middleburg Heights Internship
- Plan a Dance Party for Adults...
- Flexible Office Organization
- Golf Event Volunteers AM or PM...
- Mayfield Recreation Intern
- Intern Recreation N. Canton/Green
- Painting one Bedroom in Cuyahoga...
- Youth & Scout volunteer...
- Prom Decoration Creators
- Stow field trip & activities...
- North Canton Activities volunteer
- Recreation Intern -Bedford
- Mayfield Village activities...
- Youth Volunteer Service...
- PM Golf Outing Volunteer
- Intership Twinsburg Day Service
- Hattie Larlham Annual Sugar Bush...