WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Princeton Hospice is looking for compassionate, caring individuals to share their time, talents and abilities with terminally ill patients and their families.
Volunteers serve in a variety of areas, and in countless meaningful ways. Training, support and supervision is provided by a caring staff of dedicated and caring professionals. Once trained, volunteers must have their own means of transportation and will be assigned to visit with patients in the patient home or caring facility.
Come join us and make a difference in someone's life!
(Must be 18 years old or older)
Application, Interview and free registration is required.
If interested, please contact Sandy McGregor, Princeton Hospice Volunteer Coordinator, 609-497-4959 firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Please note, this is not a position located in the hospital
- PAT (Pre-Admission Testing)...
- ER Patient Experience Rounder
- Plainsboro Rehab
- Outpatient Imaging
- Guest Relations Ambassador- Escort
- Pelvic Wellness Center
- Volunteer Services Courier
- Hospice Volunteer
- Monroe Physical Therapy Office...
- Guest Relations Ambassador-...
- NICHE Volunteer ( Nurses...
- Occupational Health
- Legal Services
- Human Resource Volunteer
- Guest Relations Ambassador-Greeter