Job Description: Create and/or continue administrative efforts for Doing Good serving on the Administrative Committee. This committee is led by the Doing Good Secretary who is a Board Member and member of the Executive Committee.
Time Involved: Approximately 1-3 hours/month.
- Implement the administrative activities as led by the Secretary. Some are short-term projects, others are longer term.
- Work with the Secretary to provide an efficient, effective reporting foundation and recording procedures for Doing Good committees or special projects.
- Create administrative ideas for the Board, committees, or special projects to implement on their own.
- Partner with Doing Good committees or special projects to develop tools as needed.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24
- Approximately 1-3 hours/month.
- Flexibility, willingness to help this young nonprofit grow.