As a companion you will befiend or mentor an adult male who has intellectual and developmental disabilities. Hours that you can plan to help are late afternoon/evenings M-F or weekends flexible times depending on your schedule and availability. Play video games, cards, bird watch or just talk. As you get to know each other there may be other activities you want to plan to do like a walk in the park going to and event etc.
Give of yourself and your time weekly, biweekly or once a month.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- one - five hours a month
- Spring Cleaning-Tallmadge
- Summer Recreation Volunteer
- Evening Special Event Volunteer
- Wheelchair assistance in 1 mile...
- Trip Volunteer -Middleburg Heights
- Activities Volunteer
- Summer Recreation Intern
- Setup Auction Table for Special...
- water station volunteer for 5 K
- Backpack promotion
- Students who need service hours
- Hattie Larlham Field Trip...
- Hattie's Food Hub
- Backpack distribution with...
- Special Event preperations
- AM Pool Volunteer
- Mobile Bidding Assistant for...
- Backpack Akron Zoo
- Race food pick up