Seeking creative person or team to help us explore online options for raising money to fund our services. We need to compare pros and cons of platforms like Shopify, Etsy, T-spring, eBay, Amazon/Kindle, etc. We also need to identify feasible products, such as:
* Donated products, new or used
* Handcrafts from volunteers or from residents from the shelter or apartments. (Perhaps this could even be a source of pocket money for our residents while they are jobhunting.)
* Cool downloads, perhaps mission related. We may be able to ofer our own boooks or children's books via Kindle or other platforms.
* T-shirts or gift items offered via an affiliate program (T-spring or something similiar), possibly using mission-related original designs (yet to be developed).
An understanding of SEO (or willingness to learn) would be a plus. If successful, this avenue could help provide ongoing funding for our men's homeless shelter and transitional apartments for individuals and families.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours/week min.
- Knowledge of SEO would be a plus, but not a requirement if you are willing to learn.