Duties include welcoming guests into the facility, walking guests where they need to go, answering the phone, and answering general questions about the hospice building and its surroundings. The volunteer will be trained in all of these areas.
- Hospice Care
- Public Speaking
- Patient Care
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift weekly
- TB test, drug test and in-services
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Highland Village Patient...
- Trophy Club Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- Reception Volunteer
- Hebron Patient Companion Volunteer
- Cockrell Hill Patient Companion...
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- Argyle Patient Companion Volunteer
- Wilmer Patient Companion Volunteer
- Westlake Patient Companion...
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Park Cities - Dallas Patient...
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Pet Therapists
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Highland Park Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...