Volunteers Needed - Chico & Butte County
9 people are interested
You can make it happen ... a world without Alzheimer's disease.
Our volunteers are passionate, inspired and want to make a difference in the fight against Alzheimer's disease. Whether you can spare a few hours a week or can make a more significant time commitment, please consider becoming an Alzheimer's Association volunteer.
Help out at your local Alzheimer's Association
If you are an individual (teen, adult or senior) or part of a family, team, group of employees or company, please contact your local Alzheimer's Association to see where your skills are needed. Chapters can use your help in the following areas:
- Special events, such as galas and other fundraisers
- Walk to End Alzheimer's
- The Longest Day
- Office help
- Physician/Medical Outreach
- Community Outreach & Education
We'll work with your schedule.
150 Amber Grove DriveSuite 154Chico, CA 95973
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Training & Orientation required prior to volunteering