Seeking Compassionate Hearts for our Hospice Patients and Families--Opportunities for ages 14 and up
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
- Patient and Family Companionship
- Scrapbooking and memorializing patients' stories
- Pet partnerships (Must be certified)
- Event planning (birthday parties, anniversaries, etc.)
- Office and administrative tasks
- Newsletter and other media writing
- Open to any other program ideas you might have!
About THE HOSPICE GROUP
9320 PRIORITY WAY WEST DR, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46240, US
The mission of The Hospice Group is to provide compassionate, quality comfort care that enhances the lives of people with life-limiting illness and their families.
Why The Hospice Group?
In 2006, a group of health care professionals came together to start a new organization based on the belief that they could offer hospice care on a higher level than any other in the Central Indiana area and the surrounding counties.
The caring team of The Hospice Group comes to you with over 30 years of experience in the area of healthcare. Our organization is committed to providing the highest quality, evidence-based palliative and end-of-life care for our patients and their families.
The organization has now grown to serving nearly thirty Indiana counties. Since its inception The Hospice Group team has provided care to approximately 1,500 patients and their loved ones.
We'll work with your schedule.
Westridge Health Care Center125 W Margaret DriveTerre Haute, IN 47802
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Tuberculosis test (Mantoux test)--Only required for volunteers that will have direct contact with pt