Transitions LifeCare Hospice is looking for compassionate volunteers to provide respite for caregivers and emotional support to our patients and their loved ones. This includes helping patients and families with household chores, shopping, transportation, and companionship. Examples of this are mowing a patient's lawn, walking their dog, reading to them, or sitting and talking with them. The key is that the volunteer has direct contact with the patient and the family.
- Hospice Care
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Patient Support Volunteer
- - COPY - Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Caring Heart- NODA Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Direct...
- Bring a smile to a senior-...
- Patient Support volunteer,...
- Patient Support Volunteer-Coweta
- Vet-to-Vet Companion (Veteran...
- Claremore Companion Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone