Job Description Position: Volunteer Photographer
The pro bono Photographer takes digital photographs to further the narrative and messaging goals for not only the organization silent auction, Annual Report, Brochure, or Website projects for a nonprofit client. A successful Photographer can select content and a style to best meet the project’s communication goals and feels comfortable collaborating with writers and designers.
A successful Photographer:
- Has some professional experience in photography
- Must provide a portfolio that demonstrates comfort with a range of subjects and styles.
- Be able to work on April 29,2017 for WOCOTM Silent Auction
A Service Grant project requires a 3-5-hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. This opportunity is flexible enough to work around the schedule of a full-time job.
Women of Color On the Move are committed to helping Women, youth and children. We’re a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges.
Reports To: CEO/ Founder of the organization along with the board of directors
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Responsible for always smiling and keeping an upbeat attitude!!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- see job posting
- Volunteer Social Media Specialist
- Nonprofit Program Assistant...
- Non-Profit Internships
- Volunteer server Admin
- Volunteer Photographer/
- Intern Volunteer Web Project
- Volunteer Web developer
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Vice President Product...
- Volunteer Content Manager
- Volunteer Development workshop
- Volunteer Vice President of...
- WOMEN OF COLOR ON THE MOVE...