Soldiers’ Angels is looking for a motivated and goal-oriented individual who will be dedicated to serving the men and women who have served the U.S. Armed Forces. This is a highly rewarding opportunity that will allow you to use your gifts and talent to help the Veterans in your community.
As a Soldiers’ Angels VA Deputy Representative you will be expected to:
- Assist the VA Representative in the recruitment, retention and recognition of volunteers
- Coordination of the volunteer resources of Soldiers’ Angels and all aspects of their participation in the VAVS program at the medical center
- Assistance in planning special events and coordinating the distribution of goods and services
- Outreach within the local community
- Attend the annual evaluation of Soldiers’ Angels participation in the VAVS program with the leadership of Soldiers’ Angels and VA (Annual joint review scheduled with the Chief of Voluntary Services) with the VA Representative
Would like to know more about Soldiers’ Angels and ways you can help veterans in your community? Please contact: Karrington Norris, VA Voluntary Service Site Coordinator - email@example.com, (248) 590-0208.
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment