Integrative Touch for Kids is one of Tucson's most beloved non-profit organizations.
The Grant Volunteer will be part of a Grant Team that is responsible for assisting the Executive Director with:
- Preparing grant proposals to various foundations and businesses
- Searching online for Grant Opportunities
- Putting together financial information for Grant proposal with help from staff
- Track Grant donations
Knowledge and Skill:
- Written and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in strong team environment
- Most work can be done at home - average 4 hours per week
- We do ask that you are available for one in-office meeting per week.
Please only apply if you are proficient in Excel & Word and looking for a long term commitment (we are looking for a permanent volunteer member of our team).
Please email email@example.com
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per week