We are looking for an active and dynamic person that will help us book different presentations in Canada and the US to bring awareness to parents, educators and health care professionals about the importance of keeping a balanced use of technology, especially during early years and childhood.
Some highlights of our presentation, based on the most recent studies:
- Imbalance used of technology can lead to dropping off 40% of social skills and empathy in children and youth
- Prolonged used of technologies affects severely children mental health
- 3 out of 10 children in North America report anxiety or depression
- At homes with unbalanced used of technology, babies learn 50% fewer words than 15 years ago
Which type of society will be if our children cannot learn to be empathic?
If you would like to support use bring awareness and tools and create a more compassionated new generation, please contact us, we are thrilled to meet you!
Let’s make this social change together! We are a young and passionate non-profit organization founded by a group of professionals with a very innovative approach to children education and parenting. We want to bring programs that will develop cooperation, team building, healthy friendships, high self-esteem, creativity and innovative thinking.
We appreciate your support!
Laura and Elad
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Be a nice person with a good heart :-)