POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Expert (Volunteer)
POSITION PURPOSE: CASA for Children of DC is a 501(c)(3) dedicated to providing a voice for children in the DC foster care system. Since 2014, CASA DC has utilized Salesforce for all case management and reporting needs. As CASA DC endeavors to strengthen our outcomes and data collection efforts, the organization seeks a volunteer with in-depth knowledge of Salesforce to maximize the organization’s use of the database.
- Develop Salesforce Dashboards to assist with data and outcome analysis
- Support management in developing a working outcome logic model on Salesforce
- Streamline Contact Pages and Objects to improve functionality
- Identify and incorporate Salesforce apps to better support organizational needs
- Train management/staff on Salesforce improvements
- Assist with additional database support as needed
This volunteer position can primarily be performed from home. However, a background check and confidentiality agreement will be necessary due to the sensitive case information stored on the database.
Interested candidates should contact Senior Manager Allison Kahn-Pauli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check