Calling all certified sawyers!!
For the third year, WRV is partnering with the Coalition for the Poudre River Watershed, The Nature Conservancy, Larimer County Conservation Corps and the Ben Delatour Scout Ranch to reduce the risk of severe wildfire in the Elkhorn Creek area. Not only is this area important wildlife habitat, it's also special because of it's proximity to surrounding National Forest and crucial to the health of the Cache La Poudre River watershed.
By thinning dense stands of trees and piling and removing debris, sawyers will help protect water supply and improve forest health in this valuable and beautiful area. Let's continue the excellent progress we made last year!
To sign up for this project, please contact the WRV office at 303-543-1411 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor Recreation
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Dolores River Restoration and...
- Vedauwoo Road Obliteration
- Cook with WRV on great outdoor...
- Canyon Lakes Road Obliteration -...
- Upper Gunnison Basin Habitat...
- Mt Elbert Alpine Trail Restoration
- Peschel Wetland Restoration
- Boulder Creek Russian Olive...
- Volunteer Outdoors!
- Boulder Creek Restoration- White...
- Elkhorn Creek Wildfire Risk...