Calling all certified sawyers!!!
Continue on work from last season and help restore habitat for eagles, red-tailed hawks and the Preble's Meadow jumping mouse, at the City of Boulder Kolb Open Space. We will be removing non-native Russian Olive trees, which are currently shading and stealing ground water from the Dry Creek riparian area, preventing native species from growing.
WRV is pleased to collaborate with City of Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks at this special site, normally closed to the public, with funding from them and the Colorado Water Conservation Board.
To register for this event, please contact the WRV office at 303-543-1411 or email Claire at email@example.com.
You must be a certified sawyer to participate. Not certified? WRV is offering multiple trainings this year! For more information on these and other training opportunities, check out the Trainings tab on our website or contact us for more information.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Dolores River Restoration and...
- Vedauwoo Road Obliteration
- Cook with WRV on great outdoor...
- Canyon Lakes Road Obliteration -...
- Upper Gunnison Basin Habitat...
- Peschel Wetland Restoration
- Mt Elbert Alpine Trail Restoration
- Boulder Creek Russian Olive...
- Elkhorn Creek Wildfire Risk...
- Volunteer Outdoors!
- Boulder Creek Restoration- White...