Help ensure that our guests have a great experience! Share all that Butterfly Pavilion has to offer with arriving guests, and assist front desk staff with phone calls, reservations, and other administrative tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Greet guests entering the Butterfly Pavilion and answer general guest questions.
- Help check in school groups and members, hand out maps, and assist with guest entry.
- Answer phones, assist with reservations, data entry, and
REQUIREMENTS & COMMITMENT:
- Commit to a minimum of 8 hours of service per month for a minimum of 6 months.
- Be able to attend required one-day Volunteer Orientation and Training on one of the following dates:
- Sunday, February 11, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, April 7, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Thursday, June 7, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday, August 5, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, September 8, 2018, 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Have a fun and rewarding experience as a part of the Butterfly Pavilion team!
- Explore your interests, and learn about our invertebrate animals, their habitats, and their importance in the global environment.
- Receive quality training, ongoing support, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Receive invitations to engage with fellow staff and volunteers through Butterfly Pavilion meetings, social events, volunteer appreciation dinners, field trips, and more!
- Core Volunteers receive free admission to Butterfly Pavilion, annual guest passes for friends and family, and discounts on memberships, programs, and in our Gift Shop.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE & APPLY:
***Please note that an application, interview and criminal background check are required in the selection process. Not all applicants will be selected.***
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4-hour shift once or twice per week