Assist front desk staff to insure that each guest has a great experience that will lead to repeat visits, membership purchases, donations and word of mouth referrals. Excite, entice and inspire our awesome guests every day! Be the face and personality of the Butterfly Pavilion to our wonderful guests!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Greet of guests, answer phones, and help desk questions. Check guest and membership information. Perform data entry, mailings, and filing. Assist with reservations, sending confirmations, and payment reminders.
Commit to a 2 to 4-hour shift once or twice per week. This position would be most beneficial between the hours of 9:00 am till 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Be a part of the Butterfly Pavilion team, working closely with staff and volunteers!
- Opportunities to learn more about plants, butterflies and other animals.
- Fun educational and social activities.
- Discounted membership and gift shop sales, and much more!
TO GET INVOLVED, APPLY HERE:
ORIENTATION DATES (9 am - 11 am):
- September 23rd, 2017
- October 7th, 2017
- November 11th, 2017
***Please note that an application, interview and criminal background check are required in the selection process. Not all applicants will be selected.***
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4-hour shift once or twice per week