Would you like an opportunity to help others and give back to your community? Kindred Hospice has a growing volunteer program and we want you to be part of it. We are looking for Pet Therapy Volunteers. Pet Therapy Volunteers will visit our patients in facilites and in their homes. Pet Therapy is great for our patients because it can reduce stress, depression, and it can increase their self-esteem. Pet Therapy Volunteers will be provided with training. If this sounds like something you are interested in give Kathy Morrison Manager of Volunteer Services a call at 636-528-2816 or Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- You decide how much time you have to give.
- Your pet has to be registered therapy pet
- Administrative Volunteer
- Volunteers- are a gift to the...
- The best way to find yourself is...
- knitters and sewers
- A great way to help others in...
- Do you like listening to music...
- Helping people. change lives.
- A hospice volunteer is similar...
- Vet to Vet companionship
- Just need a friend
- Do you have a registered therapy...
- Book Buddies