Integrative Touch for Kids is one of Tucson's most beloved non-profit organizations.
The Administrative Volunteer is responsible for assisting the Executive Director with Major Gifts Campaign, communications, scheduling, and administrative duties, as well as, supporting general office staff and Committee Members.
Please only apply if you are proficient in Excel & Word and looking for a long term commitment(we are looking for a permanent volunteer member of our team).
- must work well in a team environment
- strong oral and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality and discretion required
- Available during business hours 4-6 hours per week
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours in office per week