This is a volunteer position.
Great opportunity for students, retirees, and stay at home parent.
This position does not require to work with the rescue parrots although interaction does provide in understanding and importance regarding fundraiser and donor programs.
- Supporting the organization strategic goals that incorporate to develop a comprehensive plan and implementation with annual and long-range fundraising programs.
- Creating and managing year round cultivation effects with donors, fundraising, capital campaigns, securing sponsorships for special events, and plan membership programs.
- Develop relationships with community stakeholders to the expansion the mission and fundraising goals of the organization.
- Oversees the research, cultivation, solicitation with prospective donors and fundraising projects.
- Assist in researching and grant writing
- Strong planning, and organizational skill
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to relate well with people.
- Must volunteer at least 6 or more hours a month
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- At least 6 hours a month
- Weekly meeting and updates