A small group of self-directed teens are seeking an opportunity to study film together; one class/week for 2-3 hours each class would be comprised in watching a film one week and rewatching sections the following week with group critque. Since our goal is to provide learning which is an engaging and inspiring experience for teens in the greater Grand Rapids area, we accomplish this by utilizing non-typical, non-traditional ways of working with youth. To learn more visit
Only those who enjoy working with teens need inquire.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week 1 day per week
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of Film Creation
- Grant writing: Research and...
- French Instructor for Teens
- Music Instructor for Teens
- Wordpress Development
- American Sign Language...
- Art Program Coordinator / Intern...
- Audio / Visual Production
- Graphic Design & Print Design
- Receptionist / Greeter
- Audio / Visual Post Production
- Web development: Python
- Administration & Member Services
- Animation & Graphic Design
- IT & Computer Technician
- Film Studies Instructor for Teens