The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Michigan Chapter is looking for motivated volunteers to help with our Annual TAKE STEPS WALK, to be held on Saturday, June 10th at Meininger Park, Royal Oak, MI.
We are in need of several volunteer photographers to capture all of the following and more! You need not be a professional photog - this is a great opportunity to gain experience for novice photographers.
- Tender and touching moments between family & friends as they walk and celebrate our program.
- Sponsors meeting and greeting our participants
- Step & Repeat Banner area for team photos
- Capture fun and festiive moments throughout the entire event
- Stage presentation / honorees being recognized
- Anything that highlights and promotes our mission to cure Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis.
Benefits to you? Provide us with the photos afterwords and we'll create a special online album with YOUR name and website tagged on EVERY PHOTO, so people will visit your webpage or Facebook page. Free T-shirt, plus a GREAT feeling for helping our a worthy organization. Letter of thanks will include service hours for school or employer.
Volunteers are needed from 8:45 AM - 1:00PM on Saturday, June 10th at Meininger Park, Royal Oak, MI.
Comfortable clothing suggested - shorts and tennis shoes.
All volunteers will be provided refreshments and a Take Steps T-shirt.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment