Established in 2015, My Brother’s House Basic Center Program is an emergency, temporary shelter for Runaway & Homeless Youth (RHY) located in College Park, GA. Our mission is to increase the safety, self-sufficiency and overall well-being of youth in Metropolitan Atlanta through services which include linkage to community resources, stable housing placement, and family reunification, if possible.
Currently, My Brother’s House is seeking a qualified Community Engagement Coordinator with an Associate’s Degree and 18 months of demonstrated success in community outreach, recruitment, and volunteer coordination.
Key Job Duties Include:
- Work with Project Coordinator and staff to develop and implement marketing plan & outreach plan.
- Schedule and personally conduct at least 8 presentations per month.
- Attend relevant community meetings with Project Coordinator and Executive Director.
- Maintain current relationships with collaborative partners and help foster new ones.
Volunteer Community Engagement Coordinator is asked to volunteer approximately 10 hours of their time per week.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Your volunteerism helps to ensure that My Brother’s House Basic Center Program can continue to provide quality services to our youth and their families. With your help, we can ensure that "Every Night, Every Child has a Bed."
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Genola@gaelc.org
- Customer Acquisition
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week
- Creation of marketing materials