Established in 2015, My Brother’s House Basic Center Program is an emergency, temporary shelter for Runaway & Homeless Youth (RHY) located in College Park, GA. Our mission is to increase the safety, self-sufficiency and overall well-being of youth in Metropolitan Atlanta through services which include linkage to community resources, stable housing placement, and family reunification, if possible.
Currently, My Brother’s House is seeking a qualified Project Director with a Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
Key Job Duties Include:
- Oversee program delivery and ensure program effectiveness.
- Research grant funding sources.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical assistance and resolve potential problems.
- In conjunction with Executive Director and Project Coordinator to complete and submit programmatic reports in a timely fashion.
Volunteer Project Director is asked to volunteer approximately 10 hours of their time per week.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Your volunteerism helps to ensure that My Brother’s House Basic Center Program can continue to provide quality services to our youth and their families. With your help, we can ensure that "Every Night, Every Child has a Bed."
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Genola@gaelc.org
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week