Is this you?
- You are warm and friendly, and create friendships everywhere you go
- You are willing to go above and beyond
- You are reliable and dependable
- You have a passion to help others
- You are a team player
Job Summary: Family in Distress(FID) is looking for a person that speaks Spanish, who can reach our variety of clients. Assist the transfer of information between clients and FID clients, volunteers when working with clients with limited English proficiency.
LICENSURE: None required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Proficient in English and Spanish, able to translate effectively in both languages. Ability to clearly communicate directions and explanations given by the professionals to the clients. Ability to clearly communicate patient's statements, questions, and descriptions.
1. Assist clients with filling out paperwork and patient eligibility forms.
2. Translate into Spanish (or other languages) all questions, directions, and explanations from.
3. Translate into English all questions, indications, descriptions and statements from the clients.
4. Maintain patient confidentiality.
5. Accurate translation/interpretation (written/oral).
6. Maintain positive customer relations within a diversified client population. Please notify FID staff of any bilingual abilities
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week
- Volunteer will be required to fill out a volunteer application
- Caring For What Matters Most
- Looking for Volunteers to help...
- Looking for a Grant...
- Translator Needed
- Entertainment for Event
- Calling all Volunteers Miami...
- Marketing Planner
- Looking for a Fitness Instructor
- Looking for a Teacher to teach...
- Licensed Outpatient Therapist
- Looking for a Fundraiser
- Looking for a Graphic Designer
- Housing Specialist