Love n Me is a non-profit organization 501(c) (3) dedicated to helping women and girls get back on their feet to pursue a successful, fulfilling life. We believe that the key to finding that inner power and strength comes from loving yourself -- no matter what you’ve been through or what your life choices are.
At Love n Me, we’re all about empowerment. We provide workshops, 24 hour crisis line, counseling, mentoring, and programs designed to help navigate through real-life obstacles and achieve success. Our mission is to teach girls and women to love themselves. Children are a very important part of our communities but young ladies in particular need a little more extra love when they start coming to age. Ladies should know their value. They are queens and should be treated as such, they deserve nothing less. We here at Love n Me all have a common goal to educate, empower and help ladies become successful and productive in not only their lives but their communities.
Love n Me goal is to empower young girls and women to find strength to get up in the face of life’s challenges and disappointments - whether it is a struggle with addiction, educational setbacks, abuse from a partner, identity issues, relationship problems, or financial woes. The end goal is to see each of you rise to these challenges and say "I love myself!" and genuinely mean it. Your worth is not defined by your struggles, mistakes, or by your past. It is not defined by what you do or do not have. It is defined by who you are as a person and that you are special and you matter.
Love n Me helps victims of Domestic Violence, Human Trafficking, Sexual Abuse. Assault, and Rape. We also mentor and provide tutoring to girls in middle school and high school.
Organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for our organization. Design and produce promotional materials. We'e seeking someone who is an expert in raising funds for nonprofits.
1) Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
2) Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
3) Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
4) Develop and maintain media contact lists.
5) Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
6) Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
7) Direct or supervise fundraising staff, including volunteer staff members.
8) Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
9) Prepare materials for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags.
10) Create or update donor databases.
11) Establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods.
12) Explain the tax advantages of contributions to potential donors.
13) Identify and build relationships with potential donors.
14) Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
15) Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships.
16) Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs.
17) Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
18) Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
19) Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or direct mail programs.
20) Direct or coordinate web-based fundraising activities, such as online auctions or donation Web sites.
21) Plan and direct special events for fundraising, such as silent auctions, dances, golf events, or walks.
22) Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
23) Write speeches, press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of organizations seeking funds.
24) Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, history of charitable donations, or other data related to potential donors, potential investors, or general donor markets.
25) Coordinate transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events.
26) Secure speakers for charitable events, community meetings, or conferences to increase awareness of charitable, nonprofit, or political causes.
27) Write and send letters of thanks to donors.
28) Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data.
Visit us at www.lovenme.org and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LoveNMe2015/ to learn more about our organization!
- Program Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Internet Research
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18