Love n Me is a non-profit organization 501(c) (3) dedicated to helping women and girls get back on their feet to pursue a successful, fulfilling life. We believe that the key to finding that inner power and strength comes from loving yourself -- no matter what you’ve been through or what your life choices are.
At Love n Me, we’re all about empowerment. We provide workshops, 24 hour crisis line, counseling, mentoring, and programs designed to help navigate through real-life obstacles and achieve success. Our mission is to teach girls and women to love themselves. Children are a very important part of our communities but young ladies in particular need a little more extra love when they start coming to age. Ladies should know their value. They are queens and should be treated as such, they deserve nothing less. We here at Love n Me all have a common goal to educate, empower and help ladies become successful and productive in not only their lives but their communities.
Love n Me goal is to empower young girls and women to find strength to get up in the face of life’s challenges and disappointments - whether it is a struggle with addiction, educational setbacks, abuse from a partner, identity issues, relationship problems, or financial woes. The end goal is to see each of you rise to these challenges and say "I love myself!" and genuinely mean it. Your worth is not defined by your struggles, mistakes, or by your past. It is not defined by what you do or do not have. It is defined by who you are as a person and that you are special and you matter.
The Program Director position is primarily responsible for the provision of our programs, and is involved in other general and administrative projects supporting services to families and the program. We need program directors for human trafficking, domestic violence, sexual abuse, at-risk youth, girls and women on probation, substance abuse....
- Engaging with youth in appropriate activities.
- Assisting with outreach (presentations, telephone contact, flyers) within target areas to inform families, public and private agencies about the availability of our programs and services.
- Providing organizational support to the program.
- Assisting with other general and administrative program projects when needed.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written communication in Spanish and English.
- BA degree or higher preferred
- Ability to receive clearance through a fingerprint/background check (criminal and child abuse).
- Must be physically able to perform all job responsibilities related to the care of children, which may include duties such as bending, lifting or kneeling.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Must have respect for and ability to work with persons from diverse ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work with challenging family situations.
- Flexibility in scheduling, including evenings and weekends.
- Must be willing to provide services throughout the city of San Francisco, and Alameda County.
- Own transportation required, including valid California driver's license, a car in good working
condition, current automobile registration, insurance and a good driving record
Visit us at www.lovenme.org and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LoveNMe2015/ to learn more about our organization!
- Program Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Business Planning
- Youth Services
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18