It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule and can work remotely. The intern will be reporting to the CEO.
- Assist the CEO by conducting marketing strategy research
- Create, develop, implement, and execute marketing campaigns.
- Expand and improve online advertisements through Google Adwords and monitoring through Google Analytics
- Write descriptions for online ads as well as descriptions for landing pages
- Follow Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other forms of social media to understand demographic preferences and notice when the preference of our followers begins to change to adjust methods of reaching the public
Desired Skills & Experience:
** Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Expert**
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Able to work well under deadlines in a constantly changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment using proper judgement in decision making
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel) Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign is strongly preferred
Love 'n Me is a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching girls and women around the world how to realize their full potential by learning to love themselves. We provide a wide range of services, including access to mentoring, counseling, workshops, and support groups designed to empower girls and women in all stages of life by enriching the mind, body and spirit.MISSION Our mission is to empower girls and women around the world by teaching them to love themselves. VISION Inspiring, encouraging and assisting girls and women worldwide to become empowered by learning to love themselves. Visit us at www.lovenme.org and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LoveNMe2015/ to learn more about our organization!
- SQL / MySQL
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment