Cat Foster Coordinator
8 people are interested
Twin Cities Pet Rescue is seeking two Cat Foster Coordinators to help support and manage our cat program. Cat Foster Coordinators are responsible for the following:
- Review cat foster applications and respond to applicants
- Coordinate home visits for all new foster applicants
- Ensure new fosters receive the Feline Foster Family Handbook and complete the associated Foster Care Agreement
- Update and maintain foster family records in the organization’s database
- Work with Supplies Manager to ensure new and existing foster families receive any needed supplies to care for their foster cats
- Provide ongoing support to and maintain positive relationships with cat foster families
- Help with intake of cats and placement of cats in foster homes
- Work with Medical Director, as needed, to ensure new and existing foster cats receive appropriate veterinary care
- Coordinate placement of foster cats in Chuck & Don’s adoption centers
- Maintain updated cat placement records in the organization’s database
- Help with adoption and other TCPR events, as needed
- Work and maintain a positive relationship with other members of the Cat Team and Leadership Team
- Support other Cat Team and Leadership Team members, as needed
- Attend Cat Team and Leadership Team meetings regularly
This position will require approximately 5 hours per week. Foster Cat Coordinators should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be well-organized. No experience necessary, but experience with cats is preferred. Training will be provided.
Please note that individuals must live in the Twin Cities metro area to qualify for this position. Although much of the work is completed virtually, a portion of the work involves in-person activities.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours/week
- Must have regular access to a computer and phone and be able to correspond regularly.