Hospice Volunteers - Office Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
80 people are interested
St. Mary's Hospice Services, Inc. is seeking compassionate and caring people as volunteers to help support our patients and families through their hospice journey.
- are non-medical
- do not participate in patient feeding
- do not providing direct care
- do not help administer patients medications.
Main duties of a volunteer are to...
- assist Volunteer Coordinator with information tracking
- make copies for our Hospice team
- support our birthday and bereavement programs
- help put together information packets and mailers
- participate in special events geared towards patient care
Office is open M-F 8:00am - 5:00 pm. Whether you have as little as 1 hour a month or a few hours a day, please give us a call to help support our families in need. Please contact our office now.
We'll work with your schedule.
3180 E ShieldsSuite 105AFresno, CA 93726
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot, and TB Testing