St. Mary's Hospice Services, Inc. is seeking compassionate and caring people as volunteers to help support our patients and families through their hospice journey.
- are non-medical
- do not participate in patient feeding
- do not providing direct care
- do not help administer patients medications.
Main duties of a volunteer are to...
- assist Volunteer Coordinator with information tracking
- make copies for our Hospice team
- support our birthday and bereavement programs
- help put together information packets and mailers
- participate in special events geared towards patient care
Office is open M-F 8:00am - 5:00 pm. Whether you have as little as 1 hour a month or a few hours a day, please give us a call to help support our families in need. Please contact our office now.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot, and TB Testing