Mayor Potencial seeks a social media and marketing coordinator to contribute skills and enthusiasm to a Honduran community. Candidate will work with team members (alumni and current students at Cornell University) to build and support our social media presence, specifically through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Prepare social media posts highlighting events, volunteer opportunities and more.
- Maintain social postings for events and volunteer opportunities.
- Work closely with executives to plan and execute a content strategy.
- Expand follower base for our social media audience.
- Create content that reaches a broad community of followers and members.
A minimum commitment of 2-4 hours a week is preferred.
Interested candidates can forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hrs / week